A New Step in Observing Eye Movement
Available in the USA only.
Natus offers VideoStar Infra-red Goggles, which are ideal for observing eye movement and recording video during Canalith Repositioning maneuvers for BPPV therapy. Video recorded eye movements are also used for teaching, patient education and in medical/legal cases.
Comfort: featuring an ultra-light goggle, the VideoStar is one of the most comfortable systems on the market
Quality: using a high quality infra-red camera, the VideoStar requires only one infra-red LED to illuminate the eyeball
Flexibility: the camera can be placed on the right or left side with magnets
Click Here for a demonstration video.
- VideoStar Video Inrared Goggles
- VideoStar Monocular Camera features a USB 2.0 camera with high resolution and a high sensitivity to give you clear and high quality video
- VideoStar DiSoft II Software compatible with Windows® 8, the VideoStar
software was developed in response to customer requests with complete
nystagmus testing, digitally recorded eye movement videos, video reply and
- Laptop Computer 15.6” laptop computer with USB 2.0 ports running Windows 8
- VideoStar USB Cable includes five meter USB cable
- Binocular Free-field option allows recording of both eyes simultaneously
- Remote control for processes such as start/stop, recording, next test while staying near the patient
- View the patient’s eyes on an extended 32” TV monitor
- USB 2.0 camera
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Video frame rate: 50 Hz
- Goggle weight: 102 gr (monocular)
- IEC 60601-1-1 Patient Safety Standard
- IEC 60601-1-2 Electromagnetic compatibility